Publishing / Media
While the boom in digital technology has given media and entertainment companies a foundation for unprecedented growth and innovation, it has also created a fresh set of challenges. A new generation of consumers representing every demographic has become acclimated to online and on-demand programming that can better cater to their immediate needs. As a result, broadcast, publishing, telecommunications and even professional sports organizations are forced to develop more innovative and timely ways to deliver their messages to the marketplace and manage their internal operations.
Infinity has helped numerous entertainment, media and licensing companies capitalize on integrated business technology solutions to improve operational efficiency, automate digital supply chain processes and improve productivity. Our experienced industry experts combine best practices and proven methodologies to plan, implement and support both your immediate needs and long-term growth objectives.
From sales, licensing, production and financial management to custom development, infrastructure and security services, Infinity has the skills and experience to help you compete in a rapidly changing entertainment and media industries.
In the ultra-competitive world of publishing, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) offers solutions that help you develop and deliver high-quality services that win repeat and new business. With this adaptable and user-friendly technology solution, you’ll stay connected, boost productivity, and be able to respond to ever-changing industry conditions with unheard of agility.
Do you share some of these same business concerns that our customers have had?
- Consumers are transitioning from print to electronic media.
- Separate business units are using older, disparate accounting systems.
- There is an increasing need to cut costs in the face of competitive pressure.
- You need to track revenue and expenses by business unit (eg. publications).
- Your existing software can’t accommodate larger numbers of customers and transactions, or a wide variation in revenue sources and recognition requirements.
- High costs associated with support and maintenance from the IT group, coupled with lengthy system training for new hires.
- Frustrating duplicate data entries, requiring multiple levels of data-reporting to consolidate key information.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP we have solved these and many other challenges.
As an experienced business systems/solutions consultant to the publishing industry, we can tell you the word on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is good:
Get real time and online access to information, and have the ability to generate reports and ad hoc queries at will.
It’s a system that dovetails nicely with the needs of the publishing industry.
Its Business Intelligence tools enable you to track and analyze the performance of separate business units and consolidated operations.
You will be using a fully featured purchasing system, including generating requests for proposal, purchase order processing, and inventory management.