Formerly called “reIMAGINE”, the Microsoft Dynamics GP Tech Conference is coming to Fargo, North Dakota on August 8th – 10th ,2017. Then to Nashville, Tennessee on October 10th – 13th.
Users should attend this Tech Conference because they will have help moving in moving their businesses forward. The Conference will help through frequent exchanges that can boost your knowledge. This conference will provide the latest insights directly from those inside of Microsoft. The Dynamics GP Tech Conference is dedicated to technical learning and provides educational opportunities for Microsoft Dynamic GP partners.
Year after year, Fargo hosts the camaraderie that promotes idea generation. Meanwhile, the city of Nashville was chosen because of the positive vibes the city gives. The summit in Nashville and Fargo both have much in common as they provide a setting for ideas to be born.
The 2017 Microsoft Dynamics GP Tech Conference will feature:
- Content tracks for developers, technical and consultant roles
- Dedicated networking opportunities
- Sneak peek at the latest Dynamic GP Developments.
Furthermore, attendees will have these benefits:
4 Benefits of Attending the Microsoft Dynamics GP Tech Conference:
- Learning how fellow Dynamics GP users handle analytics that affect decision making within their organizations.
- Learn about the security protocols of Dynamics GP.
- Provided with hands-on training that gives you the ability to approach, analyze, synthesize, and report at a higher level using Dynamics GP. The training also gives a better understanding in accomplishing everyday tasks that you can utilize for your team members.
- You have the opportunity to network with the best of Dynamics GP users in all of North America right here at the summits.
In order to utilize the resources available, it is in users best interests to attend both Summits. Ultimately, there is no reason you shouldn’t attend.