Infinity Computer Systems uses Microsoft Dynamics GP to help manufacturing companies to improve quality, reduce costs and get your product to market faster. Microsoft Dynamics GP is a good fit for made to stock, made to order and engineer to order products. And both discrete and process manufactures.
With products and services from Infinity Computer Systems, you can expect to benefit by:
- Budgeting and tracking research and development project tasks, stage of completion, work effort and cost and project tracking
- Manage documents associated with R&D efforts, grants and contracts
- Reduce Compliance Costs by tracking and documenting project information and resources
- Reduce Operating Costs by eliminating manual processes and redundant processes and by eliminating the large cost of printing, reviewing and storing documents
- Rapidly scale from development company to manufacturer
- Manage orders, fulfillment, production in a single integrated system
- Provide end to end visibility across all areas of the organization from finance, and sales to manufacturing and quality management
- Focus on developing new products and therapies rather than managing the systems and operational challenges of running a business.
We can partner with you to solve your manufacturing challenges through a complete range of services in the areas of customer engagement, finance and operations, human capital management, and business and technology strategy. Our industry-specific solutions enable us to deliver ready-to-deploy cloud applications, and our technology and industry business experts can devise an application integration strategy that works for your business.
Read our press releases, see what the media is reporting and get connected.
Business Email Compromise
Here at Infinity Computer Systems, we are committed to online security and helping our customers protect their businesses against fraud and theft. One of the ways we do this is by keeping you informed of [...]
Consolidating GL Transactions
There may be cases where a single bank deposit transaction (right side) matches with multiple GL check deposits (left side). These may be manually matched as in the example below by manually checking the match [...]
Creating GL Transactions within the Reconcile window
It is possible that bank statement transactions may not match up with any existing GL transactions. This can happen if there are bank fees or interest income that were not entered in the GL prior [...]