Non-for-Profit / Associations
Whether your organization provides support for people with disabilities, helps provide foster care, educates the young minds of today, or any charitable operation, you need to focus on your mission. Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Infinity Computer Systems provide the solutions that can help your Non-for-Profit Association spend more time securing grants and managing them effectively — and less time dealing with technology, processes, and reporting.
Today, a large percentage of Infinity’s customer base is composed of non-for-profit organizations, including health care organizations, professional associations, schools, social service agencies, and workforce training centers.
Many of our Non-for-Profit customers had these concerns:
- Increased sponsor and contributor demands, leading to the need for better management of donations and expenditures.
- Pressure from the organization to do more with less, leading to the need for streamlined processes and eliminate duplicate data entry.
- A changing regulatory environment — the FASB 116 & 117 reporting requirements have significantly changed the way not-for-profits need to capture and report information. And the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 is causing NFP Boards to insist on tighter fiscal controls and reporting.
- The ability to obtain relevant information that can be properly forecasted (ability to identify risks, easily notice trends, and reduce spending).
Our Non-for-Profit clients have succeeded by implementing:
- Software to automate and help manage the critical elements of not-for-profit agencies: Grants, Funding, Encumbrances, Interfund Accounting and Commitments. With NFP focused functionality, these programs include:
- A flexible general ledger structure to track multiple budget and funding sources, complete with full audit control capabilities
- Seamless integration with other operational systems — eliminating duplicate data entry and errors
- Efficient ways of sharing financial information with greater visibility.
- Secure functionality to meet all audit requirements, especially for adopting HIPAA standards or Sarbanes-Oxley-type accountability
With a lower total cost of ownership, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is designed to help businesses grow by affordably adapting to changing organizational requirements.