Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM your firm has the ability to streamline content management and simplify the process of doing so.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is divided into several defined modules. As of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, the modules are represented by a horizontal navigation bar that expands when clicked upon.
When the sales and marketing entities utilize a single platform, they find it easier to make use of the content library. Thus, everything is easily at hand such as proposals, sales numbers and other documents they deem necessary to use.
Using Sales Force Automation from Microsoft Dynamics CRM you are now able to boost sales productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management, and gain insights to increase sales potential.
Within Microsoft Dynamics CRM we have built in processes that can optimize sales:
- Lead Management
- Automates your lead management.
- Organizes and prioritizes leads.
- Assigns leads to sales representatives.
- Simplify lead qualification, scoring and conversion.
- Easily segment data to generate leads.
- Opportunity Management
- Manages opportunities so your sales team can follow logically.
- Provides a report of current opportunities to aid with decisions.
- Effectively measure wins and losses.
- Account Management
- View a summary of account and contact information.
- All important details in one location.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically.
- Automatically associate email messages with leads/opportunities.
- Activity Management
- Automates appointments and reminders.
- Never miss a call or meeting again!
- Pipeline Management
- Guides each representatives through the same process for each sale for consistency.
- Tie multiple entities together for a streamlined experience.
- Save Sales Rep time, reduce training costs, and increase user adoption.
- Identify any bottlenecks in process.
- Measure results and success.
In using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, mapping content through the library enables the system to have a smarter workflow. Thus, being of better quality.
Read More about Infinity Computer Systems Microsoft Dynamics CRM Here.